Friday, May 26, 2006

Hey, wait, that's not my snatch you idiot

Hey there college boy, I thought you said you knew what you were doing. I think you missed my cootch you jackass! Oh, wait, I didn't realize that was you Serge Brin. Do whatever you want to me!
Hi. My name is Paris Hilton. You may know me from my first video where the world's lamest loser fucks me everyway till Sunday. I know, it's not a very exciting video and I look really bored the whole time. Well, that's because I would rather have been taking it up the ass from my friend Larry Page here. I can't spell his name, but what does it really matter, Page is not an easy word, people understand that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in internet explorer,
could check this? IE still is the market chief and a huge element
of other folks will leave out your excellent writing because of this
problem.

Here is my web blog; bancuri fun

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller posts that as well clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this post which I am reading now.



My web-site Juegos Gratis

5:33 PM  
Blogger Russel R said...

She can't, not until she is left alone with the camera, then she wets the jeans nicely within seconds of the cameraman leaving the room.
Bound2Burst Female Desperation

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home